Monday, September 22, 2008

I miss you Shin

I miss Shin a lot...
I guess not only me miss her a lot. Everybody would be missing her. Basically she is the bestest cousin in the world, not to mention Chang Yu too. They both teach me what a good family means. Its appreciation without any slight of doubt and hesitation. I really love my family, and of course all the joy that she had brought to me. I guess a big part of my life evolves around her/family. No more daily calls to asked her not to sleep that much.

This kind of enjoyment, we only can have it once in life at one stage. I guess that stage is over, where everyone needs to find another stage. The other stage whether is enjoy or suffer is yet to know. But no matter what Shin, you're the best!

Even though Shine has left for a greener pastures , fun does not stop where road trips would still be done with Chang Yu, gilar drinking session would obviously not end here. We still do have good drinking kaki here, SH, Wee Fang and Wen. And not to forget the contagious addictive happiness that Sheni would spread around to people wherever she goes. Siew Lin which is always unfriendly and fierce but very informative too.

Anyway i hope Shin would have her bestest time there in UK, enjoying the study life and also UK life. You take good care there yea pretty!! Miss ya heaps.. Hugs and Muaks

With lots of love.... Chai



6 comments:

Unknown said...

chai, i agree with wat u wrote...
but..
i m very fierce meh?? aiks... my image ah...
shin.. i miss u a lot..

ZZ said...

Chai no lurve for mua?

sheni.ng said...

i miss chai....wakakaka...

F5- Ah Fang said...

I miss the good old day, where everyone are togather gilaING.
I miss everyone.

mil0chel said...

wah.. see chai..
your blog doesnt onli consist of one reader lehh ;p

Chang Kuan said...

i miss sheni shin all also ar... noler unfriendly is sheni give you one. yea yea, got good readers like you chel.. Hehe thanks for coming.. This is a family blog ar where cousies all post. easier with one site ar
hehehe......